Periodic and corrective robot maintenance
ABB, Fanuc, Kuka & Yaskawa
Experience shows that periodic robot maintenance leads to cost savings. It lowers expensive corrective interventions and it extends the lifespan of the robot. That is why IRS Robotics advises to carry out robot maintenance at least annually or as much earlier as necessary depending on location and intensity of use.
Robot users choose to have ABB and / or Fanuc robot maintenance performed by IRS Robotics for the following reasons:
- The independent position of IRS Robotics is inherent in an objective advice, objective solution and therefore independent price.
- No call-out costs
- No fixed contracts, so you are not bound by anything
- Sharp and separate hourly rates for maintenance engineers and engineers / breakdown solutions
- If you have several brands of robots in production (ABB, Fanuc, Kuka and / or Yaskawa) you have one supplier for all maintenance
- Large stock of refurbished spare parts such as cables, battery packages, TPU parts, boards
Kuka and/or Yaskawa Maintenance in consultation.
All IRS technicians are VCA (Basic Safety) certified and experienced robot engineers and/or robot maintenance technicians.